Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Laser pointer can do this?

2010btgay
New User

Oct 20, 2010, 4:44 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1266 views)
Shortcut
Laser pointer can do this? Can't Post

The development in laser technology application during the recent few years had made people wonder what life would be. A laser pen is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. We can find laser used as printer, scanner, video CD, medical equipment, laser pointers and so on.

I bought wholesale blue laser at mostbuying.com which is an online shop supplying blue laser pointer as well as other electronics at a low price. I found that my dog Sally liked to chase the dot on the ground from the beam of the blue ray laser, so I planned to train her with it. After the training of a period of time, I noticed my dog pawing or scratching at the areas where the blue laser dot was last seen for more than 1 minute after the dot has gone and developing strong chasing behaviors for other light or shadow sources.

With the popularization of the laser pointers pens use, some keepers would use laser pointers to train their pets like dogs and cats. But do you consider are the beam of laser pointers safe to use with pets for training or playing? Traditional laser pointer usually comes with a low-powered red laser. Since the power of the laser beam is relatively low, proper use of the pointer will not normally cause any safety concerns. But now more attractive green laser pointers are available in the market which appears much brighter to the audience than the red dot. Obviously the beam of laser pointer with high power is likely to cause serious harms to your pets. With the growing popularity of using green laser pointer in daily life, users should pay more attention to the hazards associated with the use of green laser pointer. And when you buy wholesale laser pointer, you¡¯d better choose low-powered ones rather than high-powered for the safety of our families.

jts1957
Veteran

Oct 20, 2010, 1:36 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [2010btgay] Laser pointer can do this? [In reply to] Can't Post

At least it is not the laser from Goldfinger in the James Bond films. Wink

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)