Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
rca ptk195AC CTC195 SCHEMATIC PARTS LOCATIONS

jehiatt
New User

Nov 12, 2004, 7:03 AM

Post #1 of 4 (3013 views)
Shortcut
rca ptk195AC CTC195 SCHEMATIC PARTS LOCATIONS Can't Post

I NEED A SCHEMATIC AND PARTS LOCATIONS PRINT FOR DEAD RCA PTK195AC CHASSIS. (CTC195)
SET MODEL IS P60812BL.
THERE WAS PLENTY OF HELP ON WHERE TO START LOOKING FOR PROBLEMS IN THE FORUMS, AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT. (IT IS NOT THE HV SPLITTER!)
I'M IN TWO WAY RADIO REPAIR - NOT TV -I NEED HELP FOR FREEBIE FIX FOR MY LODGE'S SOCIAL QUARTERS. (BAR)
NOW IF YOU WAS ME AND DID'NT WORK ON BUT ONE TV A YEAR - WOULD YOU WANT THE THOMSON CD, THOMSON PRINTED MANUAL, OR SAMS PHOTOFACT TO GET THE BEST HELP ON THIS SET?
THE SITUATION IS: MAYBE I CAN REPAIR IT NOW OR THEY WILL GET IT REPAIRED NEXT YEAR.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
WOODY J

mel
Veteran

Nov 13, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jehiatt] rca ptk195AC CTC195 SCHEMATIC PARTS LOCATIONS [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd go for the SAMs. They are relatively cheap and have a lot of good information. (Cheap? I used to get a package with three sets of schematics for $3.75 in the good old days)

ricklongisland
New User

Nov 16, 2004, 4:42 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jehiatt] rca ptk195AC CTC195 SCHEMATIC PARTS LOCATIONS [In reply to] Can't Post

i just lookedin the back of my set and just found a schematic for my set i also have a ctc195 chasis it was located under the digital convergence board (the board directly to the right of main board) right behind the back cover of the set.. i was trying to locate the horizontal output transistor and to no avail i got it!!! if you would like a copy send me a personal message so we can exchange e mail address's and i'll get a copy to you..

baddog
New User

Nov 21, 2004, 8:15 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricklongisland] rca ptk195AC CTC195 SCHEMATIC PARTS LOCATIONS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Bud..Could I get a copy? I would appreciate it. I am learning tv repair and it would be nice to study..Thanks Baddog6669@yahoo.com

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)