Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
replace psu on Panasonic TH-37px7e

MannarWolf
New User

Mar 13, 2012, 11:19 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1732 views)
Shortcut
replace psu on Panasonic TH-37px7e Can't Post

premise: I am not a professional repairman and I write from Italy (I'm sorry for bad english ).
I should replace the power supply module (TNPA4268) on my TV (Panasonic TH-37PX7E) because the TV has begun to turn off after about 15 ', if I turn it on again stay on few minutes and then turn off, at the end no way to turn on. I have checked some fuses and resistors but are ok.
I found, at low price :-) , a used psu so I decided to replace it.
The service manual says that when replacing the psu must be adjusted Vsus (at the value indicated on the label inside TV) and the PFC. How I do this? Before I must setting the two trimmers halfway, then with the tester connected, turn on the TV and then set the trimmers ? or I leave the trimmers at the current location and then proceed with the adjustment? I read that Vsus must not be less than Ve in order not to damage the pcb, I would not do damage !!!
Another question: for make the adjustment I need send a 100% white image to TV (i have a dvd with colors bars and other images) or it's unnecessary ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

rapbalance
New User

May 18, 2017, 10:34 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MannarWolf] replace psu on Panasonic TH-37px7e [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
The service manual says that when replacing the psu must be adjusted Vsus (at the value indicated on the label inside TV) and the PFC.

I read that Vsus must not be less than Ve in order not to damage the pcb,

Can you share the link to this service manual, please?

jts1957
Veteran

May 18, 2017, 4:50 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rapbalance] replace psu on Panasonic TH-37px7e [In reply to] Can't Post

https://elektrotanya.com/...de.pdf/download.html

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.22 s on (CGI/1.1)