warnings

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

terminator
User

Sep 16, 2007, 10:40 PM

Post #1 of 33 (3823 views)
Shortcut
warnings Can't Post

hello old and new people of this website beware of the rude techs on this site that include techcris, paulpablo, ernie, retiredtvguy2. i have made this post to let all of you know about these rude disrespectfull people. any of you techs i mentioned on this post do not reply to it!

(This post was edited by terminator on Sep 16, 2007, 10:45 PM)

ernie
User

Sep 16, 2007, 11:04 PM

Post #2 of 33 (3814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terminator] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

listen termite this is not a tv problem,you are on the wrong site.you have a serious problem but i dont think a tv tech can help you.you need to find a site with a good phschiatrist on it.as for your pathetic private messages to me well a bitch is a female dog have you ever known a female called ernie,do you even know what a female looks like.lets hope that one day the moderators see these stupid messages and ban you of the site.and remember respect earns respect

rrobor
Veteran

Sep 17, 2007, 12:15 AM

Post #3 of 33 (3810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ernie] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

How sad, seems Ive dropped off the hit list. My serious Question would be, would you take advice from somone calling himself "Terminator". But there again, the name suits the advice so perhaps it was his one good choice.

Paulpablo
Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2007, 1:10 AM

Post #4 of 33 (3807 views)
Shortcut

I am so proud to be on your hit list! I feel sorry for all of my fellow techs who did'nt make your list as I am sure they deserved it. You think you are safe behind your keyboard as you type and send out your venom, but each time you send a message, we are closing in on your location!
Beware of every knock on your front door as you never know when we will be there! It will be be pleasure to expose you to your parents that you are GAY!

techchris
Veteran

Sep 17, 2007, 6:22 AM

Post #5 of 33 (3801 views)
Shortcut

you should go back to calling yourself tit 1 ,it suits you better you dullard.

terminator
User

Sep 17, 2007, 9:50 PM

Post #6 of 33 (3779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paulpablo] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

like i belive you have even tried to find out where i live! your such a twit paulpablo

terminator
User

Sep 17, 2007, 9:51 PM

Post #7 of 33 (3778 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ernie] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

you guys know this websitre has no rules or laws what so ever?! i can cuss and other stuff if i want since there is no rules or laws on here

mel
Veteran

Sep 18, 2007, 10:34 PM

Post #8 of 33 (3750 views)
Shortcut

About 4 years ago, I regularly participated in another website similar to this one until a rabble rouser such as yourself started getting obnoxious. Unfortunately, the site administrator got tired of all of the profane bickering and shut the site down. "Rude" is not just somebody disagreeing with some inane technical advice and you have to admit that those on your "hit list" do provide sound and definitive technical advice. I believe that this site provides a valuable service and I would hate to see it go the way of the other site that I mentioned. Lets all just cool it.

Franky
User

Sep 18, 2007, 11:06 PM

Post #9 of 33 (3747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mel] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

I agree 100per cent, let us all be friendly.i'm not here in this site because i really need it to survive, and don't have a shop, i'm here just for the love of it,and learning more with you all that have tv repair acknowledge,so like me there are other people, so lets make the most of it and help each other without being agressive,that don't lead no where.

terminator
User

Sep 18, 2007, 11:27 PM

Post #10 of 33 (3743 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Franky] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

look i made this postr because some of the techs have been very rude all im asking is to be friends not enemys!

markwring
New User

Sep 19, 2007, 3:50 PM

Post #11 of 33 (3724 views)
Shortcut

I'm a newbie here but I just want to say that I've read through a lot of the threads, and a lot of the users you name (techchris, ernie, paulpablo) seem to pretty much know their stuff.

it's definitely hard to feel like you're being disrespected. but using foul language and getting really angry never changes anyone's mind. you should probably be a little nicer.

terminator
User

Sep 19, 2007, 7:15 PM

Post #12 of 33 (3710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markwring] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

i would if other techs wouldnt judge people before they get to know them

terminator
User

Sep 19, 2007, 10:12 PM

Post #13 of 33 (3691 views)
Shortcut

look this site needs rule! please people agree with me even if you click rules or f.a.q there arnt any thats a rip off! heres an saying, if theres no rules theres no order if theres no order theres chaos! this site really needs some rules and more administrators!

jdemon
New User

Sep 19, 2007, 10:43 PM

Post #14 of 33 (3689 views)
Shortcut

Terminator, if you don't like the way you are treated, or the information on this site, you are free to go elsewhere. In fact, I encourage it.
If someone on the street treats you rudely, most people walk away and make sure you never have anything to do with the rude person again. The Internet is no different despite the safety people feel behind a keyboard. (anonymity makes us braver than we are in the real world)
If the participants and information contained in this site make you feel frustrated or angry, vote with your feet and move on. There is nothing to be gained with this kind of discourse except further frustration, anger and negativity. So long story short, either accept the site as it is or go find another one. Complaining and arguing only distract the users and yourself from what is really important: living your life to the fullest.

terminator
User

Sep 19, 2007, 11:07 PM

Post #15 of 33 (3683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jdemon] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for the adviceSmile

RetiredTVguy2
User

Sep 20, 2007, 6:21 PM

Post #16 of 33 (3661 views)
Shortcut

Terminator, for once I agree with you, this site need's moderators and administrators to weed out the rifraf. You have no idea how many times I have tried to report your little girl crying. But with no result.
This forum is for people looking for help and advise with there TV sets, they come here because they want to fix it, but when you get on here and tell them to junk it because it's a brand you dont like, that's counter productive, and then what's worse is then you whine and cry like a 2 year old little girl, about how we are treating you. You starting this very thread is evidence of that.
You simply started this thread because you want to stamp your feet and screem and cry like a little girl. Time for you to move on and let us do what we know best and you know absolutely nothing about which is fixing tv's.
Why dont you try mylot.com, I use to belong to it and there are a lot of numbskulls on there too so I left. But you can get paid to be a numbskull there, you will fit right in.
[retired]
----------------------------------------------------------
When everyone treats you bad, turn to your dog, he or she will understand!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I dont mind working, as long as it doesn't interfere with fishing!

terminator
User

Sep 20, 2007, 10:40 PM

Post #17 of 33 (3642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RetiredTVguy2] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

just shut the fuck up about me for once!

techchris
Veteran

Sep 21, 2007, 8:06 AM

Post #18 of 33 (3629 views)
Shortcut

2 days ago you said you wanted to be friends and now you come back with this. what is wrong with you? explain so we dont all go on thinking you are just a sad semi-literate halfwit school drop out

RetiredTVguy2
User

Sep 21, 2007, 3:57 PM

Post #19 of 33 (3617 views)
Shortcut

See what I mean??? WAAAA! WAAA!!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!

terminator
User

Sep 22, 2007, 3:24 PM

Post #20 of 33 (3595 views)
Shortcut

forget this site im going to leave it!Cool

Jammer
TV Forums Administrator

Sep 24, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #21 of 33 (3571 views)
Shortcut

After reviewing many compaints about terminator and many of his posts - I have disabled his account on this site until further notice.
Admin of TV-Forums.com

Paulpablo
Enthusiast

Sep 24, 2007, 2:39 AM

Post #22 of 33 (3566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jammer] warnings [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you jammer, we appreciate you very much!

rrobor
Veteran

Sep 24, 2007, 9:19 AM

Post #23 of 33 (3554 views)
Shortcut

Ditto, this is not a site for a foul mouthed child

RetiredTVguy2
User

Sep 24, 2007, 11:45 AM

Post #24 of 33 (3552 views)
Shortcut

Thank you Jammer, now we can get on with helping people without interuption.
[retired]

(This post was edited by RetiredTVguy2 on Sep 25, 2007, 3:39 PM)

mel
Veteran

Sep 24, 2007, 11:51 PM

Post #25 of 33 (3539 views)
Shortcut

Me too! Thanks a lot

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.24 s on (CGI/1.1)