Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
Is it reliable using generic parts??

Hect7369
User

Jun 24, 2005, 5:46 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3391 views)
Shortcut
Is it reliable using generic parts?? Can't Post

Hi,all fellas, I 've had bad experience using Generic/replacement Convergence IC STK's in Toshiba,Hitachi,Mit,Sony and Panasonic Big screens. I've replaced in most cases,these IC's,during 15-30 days After repair was done.

Have you fellas had this kind of troubles,that we have to come back to the customer's home,to do the entire repair again?

I'd like to share these bad experiences on using generic/replacement IC's,and hear from you, some opinions about this matter.

Original IC's(STK Convergence) cost 3-4 times more than generic.I probably in the future,I will use only originals,even if it cost a reasonable more,doing this,it will save me time and money,unless customer want me to do in the cheapest way.

Tell me your histories!!!!

Hect

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 26, 2005, 6:40 AM

Post #2 of 3 (3288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hect7369] Is it reliable using generic parts?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Your budget determines your decision. The question is "are you willing?". It is not how you brand the prod. it's the specification that counts equals to the original part your looking.

xiaopig
New User

Feb 18, 2012, 4:29 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Is it reliable using generic parts?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Immediate Delivery for SWTOR Credits
Whether you choose the side of Sith or Republic,you need the SWTOR Power Leveling to craft your weapons.Vast universe as the Star Wars are,it is not wise to do everything yourself and alone.You need guilds and the assitant of ours.

Whether you see the advertisement of our store or just through the suggestion of a friend,we appreciate your tust and try.We are famous for the good security method to guard the customers' information safety.Buy SWTOR Credits from our store is the wise choice you can make.Our store is a well-established one enjoying a good reputation.Just feel free to enjoy the good customer service of our.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.18 s on (CGI/1.1)