Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
Pioneer SD-P5071 Blurry Pic and buzzing.....

BigTodd
New User

Jul 24, 2006, 10:45 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2567 views)
Shortcut
Pioneer SD-P5071 Blurry Pic and buzzing..... Can't Post

Hey everyone.... man there must be a forum for everything... I love the internet...I have a Pioneer SD-P5071 50" (I think) Tv... we have had it for about a year now... and for about 6 or 8 months now if you shut it all the way off it takes like 10 min to get the pic back to being clear... in that time it looks like your trying to watch one of those pay channels that you didnt subscribe to.... and there is no sound... once it warms up the tv has kinda a blurry picture and every time there are words on the screen the speakers buzz... but only when there are words on the tv... wierd....i cant find anyone that will come to my house and fix it..and I really dont want to take it back down the stairs to bring it in to get fixed.... so please hopefully someone can help me out.... Thanks alot... Todd

techchris
Veteran

Jul 25, 2006, 8:03 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2560 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BigTodd] Pioneer SD-P5071 Blurry Pic and buzzing..... [In reply to] Can't Post

it sounds like a fault in the if/video processor or the LT supply to it.,Surely it came with a warranty? use it

BigTodd
New User

Jul 25, 2006, 2:50 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] Pioneer SD-P5071 Blurry Pic and buzzing..... [In reply to] Can't Post

nope bought it from a guy that had no room for it for a couple hundred bucks... anyway for someone who is pretty good with tools to fix it....or anyone know of a good repair person in wisconsin about an hour north of milwaukee??? thanks Todd

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)