Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
Please offer any insight

jdiddy30
New User

Dec 17, 2005, 5:45 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1808 views)
Shortcut
Please offer any insight Can't Post

I am trying to decide between the Samsung 50" Model: HLR5067W and the Toshiba 52" Digital Cable with IEEE Ports Model: 52HM95 . I have looked at both TV's side by side and am leaning towards the Toshiba because of the brightness of the picture. I have owned a Toshiba before and went that direction because of the picture clarity then as well. I was wondering if anyone had any input between the 2 Tv's.

I also REALLY like the Philips 50" Plasma with Ambilight but will most likely stay away from Plasma because of the potential for burn-in and high replacement costs if something were to break.

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 27, 2005, 6:57 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jdiddy30] Please offer any insight [In reply to] Can't Post

You said "I also REALLY like the Philips 50" Plasma with Ambilight but will most likely stay away from Plasma because of the potential for burn-in and high replacement costs if something were to break".

Sir! your fear factor on Plasma displays isn't or shouldn't discourage in any way! Bear in mind " stay away from negatives before they happens cause it's likely happen to those who expect it. One thing for sure though! 30 days gamble warranty from MANUFACTURER within those period, if it were meant to break after that, there's no cost to repair. I think you should think twice on PHILLIPS!Crazy

Denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)