Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
mitsubishi 1080HD/55613

ffibyar
New User

Mar 31, 2007, 12:29 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2124 views)
Shortcut
mitsubishi 1080HD/55613 Can't Post

I bought this HD 1080/55613 used and never seen it before it was brought to my house so I don't know if this is how it is suppose to be or not. When you are watching the tv straight on it has a great picture. Once you go to either side (left/right/up/down ) you get like a shadow that starts to follow from the opposite side you are moving too. I guess my question is could there have been a shift in mirrors or something like that in transit that has caused this tunnel view or is this just the way it is? I have gone to stores and seen other big screen projection tv's and I don't seem to see that problem with them. Mine is a 2004 model. I don't mind having someone fix it but I don't want to pay someone to come and say "yep thats how it is."

denonjapan
Veteran

May 5, 2007, 6:17 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ffibyar] mitsubishi 1080HD/55613 [In reply to] Can't Post

"yep thats how it is." That's exactly what it was. when you're comparing models throughout the store and seems to have no problem, Only once it gets to your home. Reason being, Projection do rely on ambiance, lightings, to perform it's best. Most homeowners do not aware of. The darker the room the better and you don't need to pay anyone to do that. Also, Your unit is over 10 years old, don't you think it's time? JVC prod has the best of these lines however.

denonjapan
made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)