Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
HP would push Windows 8 flat main in safety and office before the end of the year

lawerjefferson
New User

Feb 24, 2012, 9:05 AM

Post #1 of 1 (3256 views)
Shortcut
HP would push Windows 8 flat main in safety and office before the end of the year Can't Post

According to foreign media reports, HP CEO Meg Whitman said the company plans to ship a Windows 8 tablet computer before the end of this year. She is not afraid to compete with iPad, because she thinks the future HP tablet computer will be very competitive. Whitman says, "iPad is very good, I have one. I use it to read or watch TV, but not do my work." Therefore, HP's Windows 8 tablet computer will face the professionals. She says, this kind of tablet computer pay main attention to safety and office ability.

Insides think, Whitman's point of view for iPad is discrepant with the actual. It is expected that Apple will sell to the enterprise $19 billion worth of Mac and iPad in 2012. IDG Connect's survey found that, professional s who buy the iPads, 91% of the people use it in their work.

However, if the next generation of Microsoft Office can land HP tablet computer, appeal of the latter will soar.

Work type tablet computer is not rare, Cisco has this kind of product Cius, just Cius drove Android, and not sell to consumers.

Cius more like IP telephone substitute, and not as a independent working tool. It usually tied together with a phone, Cisco's video conference and collaboration software. Also allows for the enterprise to lock, employees can only download the company's own application stores of application.

If HP can launch a product across iPad and Cius, can use all of the management and safety Windows tools of Microsoft, then it will win.

U guys can use 4Video ultimate video converter software to convert DVD movies or videos to ur tablet, 6X faster conversion speed with NVIDIA® CUDA™ and AMD APP technology.

http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-ultimate.html

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)