Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
How to enjoy audio/video on ipod, iphone, Gphone? ( Blu-Ray)

Poll: How to enjoy audio/video on ipod, iphone, Gphone? ( Blu-Ray)
How to enjoy video on ipod?
Blu-Ray DVD Ripper, Rip Blu-Ray Movies to iPod/ iPhone/ Gphone/Apple TV/PSP/PS3/ Xbox/ Mobile Phone/Mp3 Player.
View Results (0 votes)

winterwang
New User

Aug 10, 2009, 3:16 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1971 views)
Shortcut
How to enjoy audio/video on ipod, iphone, Gphone? ( Blu-Ray) Can't Post

Many people have problem with ipod, especially how to share our video on ipod, it is very important.

I have searched many times in google and I find a software named Rip Blu-Ray. It help me solved my problem and maybe you can have a try.

Rip Blu-Ray and general DVD to almost all the popular video and audio formats with high quality and converting speed.

This iToolsoft Blu-Ray DVD Ripper helps you share your Blu-Ray and general DVD movie or music on more portable players, like iPod, iPhone, Gphone, Apple TV, PSP/PS3, Xbox, Mobile Phone, Mp3 Player.

Only get the part you like by setting the begin and end time for the conversion through the preview window and also can capture the beuatilful pictures of movie.
Key Features:

1. Rip Blu-ray DVDand general DVD movie to many output formats:Video:AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, etc. Audio: AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, RA, Aiff, AU.

2. Rip with high definition and highest rate.

3. Enjoy Blu-Ray and general DVD on more multimedia devices: Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, GPhone, PSP\PS3, XBox, Mobile Phone, Windows Mobile.•Set detailed parameter to rip your Blu-Ray and general DVD into luxurious visual sumptuous dinner for all

4. Shutdown PC automatically when conversion is complete.

5. Preview movie artwork to the fullest.

If you are interested in it , you can go to : http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php/Blu-Ray_Ripper

Good luck to you!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)