Problems With dvd player!?!

malcornocta
New User

Aug 27, 2009, 8:19 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1586 views)
Shortcut
Problems With dvd player!?! Can't Post

Hello there,
I have a Maganavox hwd2205 vcr/dvd combo... About a month ago the sound on the dvd player stopped and the vcr worked... I pulled it apart and cleaned the dvd player.. So I thought and it started working... But today the sound went back out and the vcr continues to work as always..... I've tried changing cables .. It is run straight to the TV and the VCR sound works and the DVD player does not... Well I'm somewhat electronic savoy but not a pro by no means... I was wondering that if the last time I went in if that maybe I may have moved something and it started working... And if so what would it have been... Because I tried again and the sound didn't return this time... So if anyone could help me out.. by pointing me in a direction... besides to Walmart ..lol.. It would be appreciated TYVM for anyone that takes the time to help me out!!! :)

jts1957
Veteran

Aug 28, 2009, 1:40 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [malcornocta] Problems With dvd player!?! [In reply to] Can't Post

The curb out front on trash pick-up day?

Just so I'm sure I'm understanding you: Has the picture when on DVD, but No audio from DVD? What about "Tuner?"

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Aug 28, 2009, 1:41 AM)

malcornocta
New User

Aug 31, 2009, 3:41 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1574 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Problems With dvd player!?! [In reply to] Can't Post

No the dvd player has video and no sound , but the vcr has sound and video..... But it is to late I found the problem, :) It was a loose connection, coming from the dvd player, I reconnected it and it is fine , but ty for your post!!

jts1957
Veteran

Aug 31, 2009, 5:59 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [malcornocta] Problems With dvd player!?! [In reply to] Can't Post

O Vel, as long as it's fixed!

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.16 s on (CGI/1.1)