Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
Share a good program to help you make nice video dvd

Julian2011
New User

Jan 31, 2011, 5:12 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1278 views)
Shortcut
Share a good program to help you make nice video dvd Can't Post

Maybe you have a lot of movies or videos, and want to share them with your family and friends, some of my friends made dvds from their videos or movies, so I did it too. If you want to do that well, you can follow my dteps:
1: Make sure what's the formats of your movies or videos, and most DVD players only recognize video dvd format well, some new DVD players can recognize divx or xvid avi files well,
2:What kind of DVD disc do you have, all writable DVD discs are right , such as DVD-R ,DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW etc.
3: Have a right dvd burner drive on your computer, most dvd burner drives have a "DVD RW" sign on the dvd drive panel.
4 The most important thing , to use a right dvd burner software to help you, convert your videos or movies to video dvd format, then burn to DVD disc, like I am using RZ DVD Creator to make nice video dvd from my videos or movies, it can convert any formats video files to video dvd and burn to any DVD disc, such as avi to dvd, wmv to dvd, etc, if you will, you can have a try.
I think all above are the basic things when burning DVD, hope my article could help you! Thanks very much. you can go to the offcial website of RZ DVD Creator to find more functions: http://www.rzdvdcreator.com
Well, happy everyday!

(This post was edited by Julian2011 on Jan 31, 2011, 8:51 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)