Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
The Way to Enjoy Your iPad

ealether
New User

Jun 4, 2012, 9:18 AM

Post #1 of 1 (4046 views)
Shortcut
The Way to Enjoy Your iPad Can't Post

Now iPad is more and more popular to lots of people, especially boys and girls. iPad is used to listening to music, watch TV, movies and play games etc. Like most of youths,my iPad is always along with me where I am on my way to work, in the subway, on the bus and so on. It seems to that the iPad is my whole world; it can do nearly all things. Of course, it can¡¯t do anything. Do you want to know the reason how I fully enjoy my iPad? If you want to know, follow with me:

First I will introduce good software to you, http://www.ipad-video-converter.us/iPad Video Converter , which is the best video converting tool for iPad. It can help you convert any popular video file to iPad compatible video and audio formats with best output quality. Also its powerful video editing features enable you to trim video length, crop video frame, watermark video, join video clips together and adjust video effect. This iPad Video Converter supports all versions of iPad, iPhone and iPod.

Second, I will show you how to do it:
Step 1: Download and install iPad Video Converter

Step 2: Add files before conversion
Before starting converting, add the target file by clicking the "Add File" button. Button

Step 3: Choose profile, destination and settings
You are allowed to select the audio track and subtitle for your output video. Then choose the output format from the list by clicking the drop down arrow. Click "Browse" button to choose the destination file to place the output file.

Then you can adjust some further settings by clicking the "Settings" button. From the screen below, we can see that video Encoder, frame rate, audio Channels and more parameters are able to be adjusted.

Moreover, this video editor also provides you with powerful editing functions. It allows you to trim video, crop play area, capture the picture¡­
Click the "Effect" button and you can see this interface.

Then you can adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation through dragging the slide bar. Also it can help you convert an interlaced video to a progressive one by checking the "Deinterlacing".
Also there are other editing functions in this video editor for you to explore.

Step 4: Convert Video to iPad

After adjusting all these settings, you can click button to start converting MOV to iPad.

If you have mastered all what I told you, then you can enjoy your iPad like me.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)