Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
You Love Me, and I Love You

landy79
New User

Oct 8, 2010, 7:22 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1286 views)
Shortcut
You Love Me, and I Love You Can't Post

There is no doubt that friendship is invaluable to all of us. You can tell them who are the closest friends to you the bad things which bothers on you when you are in down mood. You are unhappy they can make you smile. On the other hand, you should share your happiness to them, because they will be more cheerful than you.

There are so many reasons which will let you know that friendship is one of the most parts in our life. The firstly, friends can hang out with you at any time you want. Just a call is ok. And then you can eating the foot together even if they do not like, with big laughing.

Second, they will go shopping with you for all day even if you have a little money only. Liking shopping is all our girl hobbies including me. I like NFL jerseys very much. I always call my friends to my house to shop instead of going out. We all like shopping online, because there are all the things which you want. However, we have different ideas, I like blue NFL womenĄŻ jerseys. But Lily who is one of my best friends like pink NFL women apparel . So we always discussing in loud voice.

At last, we are very happy when we turn off the computer, because that we have bought all the things which we like at a low price. The third reason, weĄŻll have our vacations when we are free. One of the essential things is that we must take our camera and take lots of beautiful pictures during the vacation.

In fact, the value of the friendship is not the good things which I stated above. Hope we can make more friends and all of us have a good mood all the time. Respect each other and love each other. No reason, no sequence.

(This post was edited by landy79 on Oct 8, 2010, 7:24 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)