Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
my dvd recorder needs repairs

wantfix200
New User

Jan 8, 2014, 1:38 AM

Post #1 of 1 (4851 views)
Shortcut
my dvd recorder needs repairs Can't Post

I have a wonderful high end region free d.v.d recorder.The Lite -on lvw 5115 pn .I bought it at world imports back in 2008 on the internet.Recently a strange thing happen.Some of my prerecord movies would not play,One n.t.s.c , two 0 regions and t three pal disc,Yet they would paly prefectly on my computer and my other d.v.d. and blu ray players.My blank d.v.d + r.w. from verboten loaded in perfectly and recorded,but non of my 10 d.v.d + r.w. from memorex would load in.I cleaned the laser with alcohol and a cotton tip,but, still the same.I contacted late last week worlds imports.i know that they only promise to repair the pal to n.t.s.c converter for free if it broke down.I asked them for a fee could they repair it or let me know who could repair it.I had to send them another message today cause i had not heard from then yet,but,all of a sudden those same pre record disc began to load in and play ,but, my verboten disk stop recording ,invalid disc.I need to know a place i can ship it to for repairs, including the phone number so I can talk to the repair man .i hate to give it up,At the moment it's only play back.Other than that ti though of buying a lit on burner and replacing the old one with that ,I saw this on you tube ,But I don't know if the mother board for the 5115 is strong enough .I need helpUnsure

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)