DVD-HDMI Outputs

Jerry8A
New User

Jan 15, 2007, 2:49 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2262 views)
Shortcut
DVD-HDMI Outputs Can't Post

DVD Recorders –

Perhaps you can help me with the following questions. Some DVD recorders specify the following:

HDMI output (1080i/ 720P Up-conversion)

1. When you see this specification, what is the type of signal (specification) that is being up converted?

2. Since I assume the signal that is being converted is of a lower resolution, does this specification mean the up converted signal will have the same pixel quality as a received 1080i/720P signal that requires no up-conversion?

Often signals that are converted can lose pixel (resolution) quality when compared to a signal that does not require conversion.

3. Can the HDMI output be the same digital signal that is being recorded without having to use the 1080i/720P
Up-conversion?

Thank you,
Jerry

denonjapan
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 9:18 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jerry8A] DVD-HDMI Outputs [In reply to] Can't Post

HDMI is only good on papers while reading them, But in digital reality, VGA and component can bring what were looking in the future, and perhaps lot of it disagree like always. Think again! if clothing is women's fashion, I can say ELECTRONICS are for mens. There things in electronic industry that mostly part of creative marketing that doesn't necessarily true to support the created object but take note of this:> it's the DEMAND for consumer freaks. Change is good but basically it's thesame!, UPCONVERSION is a good word, and it really works.

denonjapan
made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)