Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Digital TV Forum:
Zenith Converter Box + Building Antenna

mn072065
New User

Jan 20, 2009, 12:59 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2713 views)
Shortcut
Zenith Converter Box + Building Antenna Can't Post

ok here is my problem. My neighbor bought this zenith converter box so that on Feb 18th, she can continue to see tv. Problem is, we have in our building an antenna on the roof that we use to view people from the lobby when they ring the door bell. Now when my neighbor installed this zenith converter, we cannot add the outside antenna to view channel 8 whenever someone rings the door bell downstairs. Is there away around this? I tried a splitter, no luck. Any info appreciated.

techchris
Veteran

Jan 21, 2009, 2:59 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mn072065] Zenith Converter Box + Building Antenna [In reply to] Can't Post

why does the neighbour need this when no one else does in the same block.if you are paying into a communal maintenance fund then you should ask the neighbour to remove the converter which is blotting out channel 8

mn072065
New User

Jan 21, 2009, 3:07 PM

Post #3 of 5 (2702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] Zenith Converter Box + Building Antenna [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok neighbor need this because she is old and want to be able every time that someone rings downstairs door to be able to view who is ringing her door. Now that her brother bought her the digital converter for her to be able to view tv in February, she is in a panic because she wants to also be able to view the downstairs lobby. I tried splitter, no luck. The only idea I have now is for her to buy a smaller tv and plug the roof antenna for just the lobby camera, but I was hoping their would be a better way. Thanks again for help.

techman540
User

Jan 27, 2009, 4:58 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mn072065] Zenith Converter Box + Building Antenna [In reply to] Can't Post

Where is the camera being inserted to offair

Motosat dealer
RV Internet

iwillbackit
User

Mar 10, 2009, 5:01 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techman540] Zenith Converter Box + Building Antenna [In reply to] Can't Post

I have the same problem.

buy cheap DVD

The Simpsons Seasons 1-19 DVD Boxset $200

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)