Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
A thread is written in the hope of replies...

caitlinstar
New User

Jan 4, 2013, 9:21 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1566 views)
Shortcut
A thread is written in the hope of replies... Can't Post

Due to the overwhelming popularity of my last thread complete with responces!!! come on lads!! thought i'd 'simplify' my query...im very kind arnt I!!
Whats the best way of setting up my smart tv,smart blurray player and Youview freeview recorder...using ethernets, plugs and a Switch box.

At the moment, using setup of ethernet from Youview freeview player into Plug gives me very bad, slow Internet connection..for some reason..and yet if i plug same ethernet cable into my smart tv ( bypassing my freeview box ) my internet is fine. Clearly..something to do with the wonderful and expensive Youview box with its On Demand content!!!..THOUGHTS..ANY...welcom...PLEEEEEZZZZZE.
Switcher box setup?? best way.

THANKING YOU.

jts1957
Veteran

Jan 4, 2013, 9:55 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [caitlinstar] A thread is written in the hope of replies... [In reply to] Can't Post

A lil 'C-4' can solve all you problem(s).Wink

-------------------------

caitlinstar
New User

Jan 5, 2013, 10:30 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] A thread is written in the hope of replies... [In reply to] Can't Post

C'on boys wheres your... Wheres your male knowledge on all things telly!!! Simple solutions surely lads.

My download speed appears to be 3.75m but when connect to Youview recorder via 'plugs' it drops to 2.99.

My other pc, laptop works wirelessly fine when freeview is connected, its just my upstairs pc ( where the second ethernet plug is connected to my router ) slows to a halt and AOL particularly seems to have problems..even my 'mouse' appears to have a life of its own!!! whats all that about.

My questions too hard for the male brains..no-one else got youview?

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)