Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Audio problem with TV

l0stguy
New User

Apr 3, 2009, 6:29 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1124 views)
Shortcut
Audio problem with TV Can't Post

I have a Sanyo 42 inch 1080p HD tv. The quality and sound has been mostly fine, during blu ray, gaming, HD tv....but...I notice sometimes during gaming that my games will have a jerky sound to them. In and out very quickly, the audio messing up. This happens both on PS3 and Xbox360. I flip it off of the Hdmi 1 or 2 channels to video 1, where the satelite comes in, and it fixes itself automatically as if it never happened. I flip back to my games, and then it is now fine. If it was purely a tv problem, why would it fix when I turn it to video 1? Please help me identifiy this. Thanks!

denonjapan
Veteran

Apr 9, 2009, 4:25 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [l0stguy] Audio problem with TV [In reply to] Can't Post

Minimize your volume output thru your tv, Remember! your monitor is outputing stereo left and right channel, while the PS3 and XBOX is inputing 5.1 surround sound into your monitor, Reason sounding becomes jerky. When you flip it to video 1, doesn't seem to fix the problem however, that's the monitor output default. Re-configure your set-up, you might opt to have a separate receiver to input your connections.

denonjapan
made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)