Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Green Line on right side of the screen on my Samsung

Powerstroke2000
New User

Jan 20, 2009, 9:25 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3382 views)
Shortcut
Green Line on right side of the screen on my Samsung Can't Post

I am wondering why I get this green line on the right side of the screen on my Samsung 52" LCD tv?
I'm thinking it may just be telling me that the tv is set for "wide screen" but I haven't completely come to that conclusion, so I thought I'd ask what your opinions might be? Is this a Samsung issue, or do all large screen tv's do this?

One other issue is regarding HD and it's "lag" of audio now and again. After calling my TV cable company that supplies the signal, and I'm told this audio lag is a "North America" wide problem, for both cable and satellite receivers of HD??

Repair man
Enthusiast

Jan 24, 2009, 4:22 PM

Post #2 of 2 (3369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Powerstroke2000] Green Line on right side of the screen on my Samsung [In reply to] Can't Post

Could you please provide us with a model and chassis number? The audio lag is normal. -- Dan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you (or anyone reading this post) have any further questions or need clarification please feel free to contact me direct; you can find my email address by clicking on my user-name.

Learn Plasma TV Repair

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)