Stephen0523
New User

Jan 7, 2017, 3:07 PM

Post #1 of 5 (12937 views)
Shortcut
Samsung 75" LED Tizen Smart TV Grey Line Can't Post

Hello all.
This is my first post here!
I have a new Samsung 75 inch TV that I bought two weeks ago. The picture is great! My only concern is that there is a horizontal gray line that I see when I am in a gray area of the screen. This is probably nothing to worry about but if anyone has any advice that would be great! Here is a link to a picture of what I see. I am not sure if I can add photos on this form.

http://prntscr.com/dslxku

jts1957
Veteran

Jan 7, 2017, 9:07 PM

Post #2 of 5 (12928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stephen0523] Samsung 75" LED Tizen Smart TV Grey Line [In reply to] Can't Post

Looks like backlighting or screen issue. I assume is present on all inputs.

If issue is shown to purveyor/store/site where obtained, I'd ask for another set.

-------------------------

Stephen0523
New User

Jan 7, 2017, 11:38 PM

Post #3 of 5 (12925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Samsung 75" LED Tizen Smart TV Grey Line [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks JTS. I have the geek squad from Best Buy coming next week to look at it just in case.

Stephen0523
New User

Jan 11, 2017, 12:41 PM

Post #4 of 5 (12883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stephen0523] Samsung 75" LED Tizen Smart TV Grey Line [In reply to] Can't Post

I finally got frustrated as dealing with the geek squad as they took a very long time to deal with on the phone. I went to Best Buy and got a replacement TV and complained with what happened with the geek squad. In the process I pulled muscles in my right arm and told him about this at Best Buy. They added a new wall mount that pivots in all directions and are installing and setting up this Saturday! About a $700 gift to me!

Stephen0523
New User

Jan 15, 2017, 3:26 PM

Post #5 of 5 (12874 views)
Shortcut

Well the new TV was delivered yesterday by the geek squad and set up with my nice new $400 mount and everything is perfect! No more lines!Smile

http://prntscr.com/dvwsk4

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)