Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
SALE: Samsung DLP Light Engines New and Used

tekmenlos
New User

Mar 30, 2006, 5:59 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1926 views)
Shortcut
SALE: Samsung DLP Light Engines New and Used Can't Post

I have several Samsung DLP Light Engines available for sale.

- BP96-00822G This light engine is BRAND NEW. Complete with Lamp, Ballast, DMD and Color Wheel. 'THE WORKS'. $550.00 + $30.00 shipping cost. I'll include the service manual on CD ROM for instructions and other things.

- BP96-00305B This light engine is NOT brand new, it's about two months old, it has a bad fan, the TV was detecting FAN 1 as an error, otherwise everything is good. $350.00 + $30.00 shipping cost. I'll include the service manual on CD ROM if you want to fix this minor issue yourself.

- BP96-00305A This light engine is NOT brand new either. It's about two months old and has an intermittent problem with the DMD random weird colors, mirrors getting stuck, etc. $300.00 + $30.00 shipping cost. I'll include the service manual on CD ROM. The Lamp, ballast and Color Wheel alone are worth A LOT MORE than $300.00.

If you would like to obtain any of these light engines let me know. E-mail me @ tekmenlos@yahoo.com.

...Lates...

ggonzales2007
New User

Feb 1, 2007, 8:00 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tekmenlos] SALE: Samsung DLP Light Engines New and Used [In reply to] Can't Post

Is this the best price you will do for this itemCrazy Please help I need to fix the TV so I dont have to talk with my wife as much!

- BP96-00822G This light engine is BRAND NEW. Complete with Lamp, Ballast, DMD and Color Wheel. 'THE WORKS'. $550.00 + $30.00 shipping cost. I'll include the service manual on CD ROM for instructions and other things.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)