Samsung TV Model TXS3082WHX/XAA VR.SA01 / Picture Problems

Jedignome
New User

Oct 28, 2008, 9:15 AM

Post #1 of 4 (6269 views)
Shortcut
Samsung TV Model TXS3082WHX/XAA VR.SA01 / Picture Problems Can't Post

Hello,

My TV is working pretty well in terms of just general use. But recently I've noticed when I'm playing my X-Box 360 and PS3 it would appear that the picture is enlarged. I'm not so sure how to explain this. But, when I'm playing games say for example in the upper left hand corner of the screen your HP would be there. Well for some strange reason all I see is the P. This problem only seems to be on the sides. The X-Box 360 is connected threw component cables and set to a 1080i resolution, the PS3 is connected threw HDMI and also set to 1080i. Another strange problem I'm having is I can barely read any of the text with the PS3 on the menu's.

Any help would be great. I'm not really a technical kind of guy, just looking for some insight.

Thanks,

Jedignome

(This post was edited by Jedignome on Oct 30, 2008, 12:18 AM)

techchris
Veteran

Oct 29, 2008, 8:27 AM

Post #2 of 4 (6259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jedignome] Samsung TV Model TXS3082WHX/XAA VR.SA01 / Picture Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

has this suddenly happened after being ok before or was it always like it?

Jedignome
New User

Oct 30, 2008, 12:21 AM

Post #3 of 4 (6255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] Samsung TV Model TXS3082WHX/XAA VR.SA01 / Picture Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

Its been like this the whole time, The T.V. has 2 modes of picture select. 16:9 and 4:3, In 4:3 I can see the whole picture but then everything looks shrunk down and small. In 16:9 I have that "stretched out" feeling.

techchris
Veteran

Oct 30, 2008, 10:14 AM

Post #4 of 4 (6233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jedignome] Samsung TV Model TXS3082WHX/XAA VR.SA01 / Picture Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

this may well be just a service menu set up adjustment on the picture width in 16:9 it may not be noticeable on tv picture which has no stationary logo.I have no manual for this model so your best bet is to ask the dealer you bought it from if it is under warranty, or a local tech to adjust it for you which should not take longer than 10 minutes to do

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)