Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV?

Poll: TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV?
Sony
Samsung
LGE
Sharp
Thoshiba
SKyworth
TCL
Panasonic
Vizio
Others
View Results (14 votes)

tonyquest
New User

Dec 9, 2016, 7:25 AM

Post #1 of 6 (33104 views)
Shortcut
TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV? Can't Post

Did you know that last month November 21st was World TV day.

You can read about world TV day here: https://www.acanac.com/...orld-television-day/

Choose which is the best Tv brand as of now at the end of 2016. You can also reply why or which model is the best.

Thank you.

GRID
New User

Dec 15, 2016, 3:03 AM

Post #2 of 6 (33044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tonyquest] TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV? [In reply to] Can't Post

As an ex tv/vtr repairman who started in the late 60's & finished with this trade circa 98 i can say that some British tv receivers latterly had a badge on the tv that could well be from the same manufacturer!

The public could be heard to say... and i quote. ( Hey Horace go for a Rumble model reliable and got a good name but could be fitted with same chassis as others.

Today's tvs are manufactured by many worldwide and perhaps different parts from other sources to combine. Don't buy cheap tools and expect them to be sharp at the end of the day?

Tentacruel
New User

Dec 16, 2016, 2:18 AM

Post #3 of 6 (33036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GRID] TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV? [In reply to] Can't Post

Always like sumsung

stevietv
New User

Aug 2, 2018, 1:11 AM

Post #4 of 6 (21076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tentacruel] TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV? [In reply to] Can't Post

My 2009 Sony KDL tv is still working perfectly.

catsunstyx
New User

Dec 23, 2021, 9:55 AM

Post #5 of 6 (18932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tentacruel] TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Always like sumsung

I am of the same opinion. Although I have had little experience with other TV brands, maybe others will be better

arthurelewis
New User

Apr 1, 2023, 7:56 AM

Post #6 of 6 (18293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tonyquest] TV Trivia: Which is the best brand of TV? [In reply to] Can't Post

The post was well-researched, providing valuable insights and information on the subject. https://rspedia.com/capturing-the-depths-of-emotion-by-watching-tv-series/

(This post was edited by arthurelewis on Apr 1, 2023, 8:00 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)