New User

Nov 6, 2006, 6:52 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1764 views)
Shortcut
What do you guys think of these TV's Can't Post

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5303855

and

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5359008

I know the second one is a noname brand but it looks decent. They both have 8 ms response, HDMI and built in tuners. I inted to use it for 360 only. What do you think?

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 7, 2006, 7:18 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Theaccolade] What do you guys think of these TV's [In reply to] Can't Post

you have to understand one thing! the LCD tv consumer model is intended for motion pictures as the response rate requires for daily viewing..... Having it to use for your 360 may not cope up with the fast movements incur in most of the 360's games has. 8ms rate LCD will be outrun by your 360, the lower the number, the better, the faster. It has the ideal resolutions and video card input required, however you should be looking for a hd plasma.
denonjapan
made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Nov 7, 2006, 7:57 AM)

MOtvGuy
User

Nov 7, 2006, 12:56 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Theaccolade] What do you guys think of these TV's [In reply to] Can't Post

A Visco? At first I thought it said Vizio, which is a brand they're carrying in their Sams Clubs. As for the Sylvania, it's probably a Funai since I believe they bought the rights to that name a few years ago.

I think you'll be sorely disappointed in the response time of the sets when it comes to gaming. The picture will look great on still shots, once the action gets moving though it''ll probably get rather blurry.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)