Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
blue letters on screen

demon guy
New User

Dec 22, 2008, 11:40 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1295 views)
Shortcut
blue letters on screen Can't Post

Hi there my name is demon guy and i've got this sony 50inc bravier lcd tv and im having trouble with the screen going blue when showing a dvd film, when you actually sit down and watch a dvd all you can see is this blue line around the actors face plus its also on the white letters on the screen, im using hdmi plus hdmi cable and no matter what i do its still the same, i thought it was the dvd player so i bought a blueray dvd player and put a hd blueray film in called the crow 1080p and still the blue is there on the screen, i've had the tv about 3 years, the onscreen menue i've checked all to see if im doing something wrong but all ok, its a pain in the arse and im thinking its got something to do with the buld tube in the back of the set, i saw this tv programe on the bbc and this guy had a blue line going down the middle of the screen and it cost £900 to have it fixed, so what do you think,

demon guy
New User

Dec 22, 2008, 8:55 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [demon guy] blue letters on screen [In reply to] Can't Post

i've since been told that its my xl-2400 lamp which is the falt so where in the uk can i by one from??

techchris
Veteran

Dec 23, 2008, 9:40 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [demon guy] blue letters on screen [In reply to] Can't Post

from sony or one of their service agents near you.

demon guy
New User

Dec 23, 2008, 10:04 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] blue letters on screen [In reply to] Can't Post

well i would like a sony stockist from where im living in the uk bradford westyorkshire,

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)