samsung vs sony?

frog169
New User

Nov 26, 2012, 10:43 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3057 views)
Shortcut
samsung vs sony? Can't Post

Hey all i had a question...

before anyone yells at me i did do a search but had no specific posts about my question so i figured i would ask...

I bought a Samsung un40d6000sf about a year and a half ago... Recently on black Friday i was able to sang 2 Sony KDL50EX645s, I was curious is there a big difference in performance/picture? i have no way of really testing side by side and im not too familiar with whats good/bad when it comes to specs.. Which would be better for Gaming? im assuming the Sony? but i can be wrong.

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 18, 2012, 5:29 AM

Post #2 of 6 (2947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [frog169] samsung vs sony? [In reply to] Can't Post

NO...Always follow thru your owner's manual as far as gaming is concern...INPUT choices does make a lot difference..

denonjapan
made in japan

okidoqui
User

Dec 18, 2012, 1:58 PM

Post #3 of 6 (2944 views)
Shortcut

Both brands, Sony and Samsung are good ones. However, the picture quality and price range differs. Hence, make a quick search online and compare the best models of both brands you wish to buy.
Plasma or LCD

rmolcdtv32
New User

Nov 11, 2013, 1:15 PM

Post #4 of 6 (2511 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] samsung vs sony? [In reply to] Can't Post

Here is the
Samsung 50 inch LED TV
and here is Sony 50 inch LED TV you can compare between them ! may be can help you

Code
Is very sweet, very bitter, and that is love. 
Samsung UN55EH5503

jacksonbird03
New User

Nov 22, 2013, 10:09 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2455 views)
Shortcut

Hello mate...
If you want to purchase television than you should visit http://www.onlinedealsus.com
Because this site have many deals for televisions, and these deals are very attractive and best deals
http://www.onlinedealsus.com

Roosevelt
New User

Nov 27, 2013, 1:47 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2427 views)
Shortcut

I am a great fan of Samsung when it comes to mobiles phones but if you ask me to choose between Samsung and Sony in terms of TV then I would definitely go with Sony. The price may be little higher when it comes to buying a SONY TV but it will surely worth it.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)