Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Easy one >Vizio M3D550KD has power, but...

TexasDude
New User

Aug 30, 2020, 5:58 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1634 views)
Shortcut
Easy one >Vizio M3D550KD has power, but... Can't Post

Okay, so the Vizio symbol is displayed on the tv bottom. The light behind the Vizio name. You can turn that on and off in settings. I've always had it on. However, my issue is that the tv will not power on with the remote or the power button. Now, I have been doing the unplugging and plugging back in trick for a month or so, and at first, this trick always worked. However, the last three days this no longer the case. This tv is on it's third motherboard. I had Vizio replace it once, and I've replaced it myself way back in 2015? I want to fix the tv so my son can game on a 55" tv. The kid is excited even though it is an older tv. Sometimes, it will light up as if it is powered on, the Vizio name becomes brighter, but the screen won't turn on. Then, again, sometimes this will happen, but the Vizio arrow symbol will be stuck on the screen.

Should I just replace the motherboard again? It's becoming harder and harder to find. I found one, but it was $120. Can I just put in an M55 series motherboard even though the inputs may not be the same? I just need 1 HDMI input for his Xbox.

Thoughts?
A father and an anxious 10 year old thanks you in advance,

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)