Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Great Deal: Join my private buying group to get LG's 47" 47LW5600 LED TV for only $750

iconosites
New User

Aug 27, 2011, 4:39 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1330 views)
Shortcut
Great Deal: Join my private buying group to get LG's 47" 47LW5600 LED TV for only $750 Can't Post

I am completely new to this forum but am trying to rally some more troops to join my private buying group. I am the President of a company Breathing Color Inc. and we have franchisees who are all in our buying group. We have a need to purchase 30 of these TV's brand new, right now.

We are currently in direct discussion with LG sales about this deal, and they would like us to get the quantity up to 50. Therefore we need to find 20 more people/businesses who want to take this deal.

The TV is really good and very highly rated (see details here - http://www.lg.com/us/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-led-tv-47LW5600.jsp), and retails at around $1,600 though you can find it for around $1,050 with shipping included. But $750 is another 30% off. By buying with our group, you're basically getting the price that a hotel chain would get. So its a great opportunity.

I'm not sure if this is a good place to post this, but if you can direct me to a forum or anywhere else that we can post this to try to find our 20 buyers that would be awesome.

Also, if you are interested, let me know!

Thank you very much for your help and I hope this didn't bother anyone.

Nick

jts1957
Veteran

Aug 27, 2011, 6:03 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [iconosites] Great Deal: Join my private buying group to get LG's 47" 47LW5600 LED TV for only $750 [In reply to] Can't Post

Unimpressed Be very weary! Wink

-------------------------

iconosites
New User

Aug 27, 2011, 6:42 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Great Deal: Join my private buying group to get LG's 47" 47LW5600 LED TV for only $750 [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for your two cents but there's no reason to be weary. If you get involved, your transaction will be directly with LG themselves, so if there is a problem or you want to return your item, you're dealing directly with the manufacturer. Your warranty is with them too.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)