Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Hisense 55A6100 strobing display

68pishta
New User

Jan 12, 2022, 3:55 AM

Post #1 of 1 (833 views)
Shortcut
Hisense 55A6100 strobing display Can't Post

Picked this up with a bad power board. R120 value tesistor blew and took out 1 mosfet on power board. Found a power board for another model 58" with the only difference being that resistor is R100 1amp(!) And another filter capacitor but same plugs and even same voltage outputsI believe this resistor is lower in the larger screen to give the led strips more amperage? TV comes on, display is good but it strobes....you can see very fine horizontal lines about 5mm apart then they disappear only to come back, once a second. They are on 100% of the screen and they make the screen look like it's brightness is turning up slightly then turning back down. It is very stable. You can watch content on it for hours. Thought a good burn in would fix as well as a factory reset but neither have any affect. T-CON BOARD OR MAIN BOARD ISSUE? As is, it's a 4k garage TV at best but I think I can get it better. Any suggestions? The power button is did give me 2 flashes indicationg a backlight fault but I see no dark spots or areas. I did turn the brightness down immediately to save the strips with the lower value resistor on this 58" board. Thank you.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)