Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
LE40R87BD, Still Turns on but Clicks off then back on a lot, Capacitors tested and ok

iSmokeLotsAweed
New User

Aug 23, 2016, 4:06 PM

Post #1 of 2 (4564 views)
Shortcut
LE40R87BD, Still Turns on but Clicks off then back on a lot, Capacitors tested and ok Can't Post

Hi, I have here my brothers samsung tv, I repaired it almost 2 years ago now doing the eeprom reset trick and also swapped the weak caps, Its now back with me with a similar problem as before but before it just kept clicking and screen would not power on this time the set can stay on for a long time before it starts clicking but once it starts it seems to only get better after being left to cool, Now i have removed all the usual suspect caps from top right hand corner of power board and all tested within 10% of the shown values,

Is it worth resetting EEPROM again or is that just for when the set wont power up at all, Or is there any other known weak points on this TV that could cause it to click off then on repeatedly,

I also have a JVC LCD with the same symptoms as this samsung,

jts1957
Veteran

Aug 23, 2016, 4:56 PM

Post #2 of 2 (4561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [iSmokeLotsAweed] LE40R87BD, Still Turns on but Clicks off then back on a lot, Capacitors tested and ok [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.ebay.com/...tandby-/281089568834

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)