Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Looking to buy a New LCD TV!

techfan444
New User

Nov 4, 2005, 10:08 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2954 views)
Shortcut
Looking to buy a New LCD TV! Can't Post

I'm looking into buying a new LCD TV for my room and I found what i've been looking for at : http://www.splaytech.com/InitialLCDTV.htm

The price seems really good and i've heard nothing but good things about this website, but before i buy this you guys have any thing to say about this since i don't no much about LCD's, like could you tell me how good this is etc.

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 4, 2005, 4:11 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techfan444] Looking to buy a New LCD TV! [In reply to] Can't Post

Good to know your price range but you're looking at close to retail Plus shipping. I tell what I think. " Consider 30-37 inches for the room, 15-23 inches for the kitchen, 37-50 for the living room, you can go 60-65 when you exibit luxury which unnecessarily they're not ideal to me.

Im under the assumption that you need simply for your room and you can get quite bigger either generic brands ( OLEVIA/ SYNTAX) 30-32 inches of the price. But without built-in dvd player. One reason, I wouldn't want something built-in due to technicality. You can't be sure how long the built-in dvd player last and if needs repair or replacement why risk the entire monitor? don't you think?

denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)