Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Panasonic TC-L32C12 K stereo - Help!

lazybum
New User

Jun 26, 2009, 1:47 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1857 views)
Shortcut
Panasonic TC-L32C12 K stereo - Help! Can't Post

Alright, so, here's my dillema. I recently bought a panasonic 32" TV. It has beautiful picture, etc. But, it doens't have an AV out port. Just the In ports for AV cords from VCR's, video game consoles, etc. I would like to hook up some kind of stereo to the TV, because it is rather quiet for my tastes. Is there some way i can do this? The ports on the back of the TV are as follows: 2 video inputs, 2 HDMI imputs, a PC input, a component input, SD card port, and a digital audio output. I've never seen any connector that would look like it woudl fit in the digital audio out. Please help me, I'm very much a TV noob Blush

techchris
Veteran

Jun 26, 2009, 6:28 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lazybum] Panasonic TC-L32C12 K stereo - Help! [In reply to] Can't Post

there are left/right stereo out jacks on most tv's they are red/white. otherwise you need a stereo with digital input socket to connect to the digital audio on the tv

lazybum
New User

Jun 27, 2009, 12:11 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1845 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] Panasonic TC-L32C12 K stereo - Help! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
there are left/right stereo out jacks on most tv's they are red/white. otherwise you need a stereo with digital input socket to connect to the digital audio on the tv

There are no red and white outputs, sadly, just inputs. Do you know of any stereos with a digital audio input socket that you could recommend?

jts1957
Veteran

Jun 27, 2009, 3:03 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lazybum] Panasonic TC-L32C12 K stereo - Help! [In reply to] Can't Post

Why don't you stop into a consumer electronic warehouse ( Fry's, Circuit City, etc.) and explain your situation to someone in the home audio area. Bring owner's manual for TV with you.

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)