Polaroid 19" LCD Question

LSeeD
New User

Jun 10, 2007, 1:42 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3097 views)
Shortcut
Polaroid 19" LCD Question Can't Post

I recently purchased a (Polaroid19" HD Widescreen LCD TV) TLA-01911C

I am very pleased with the picture, and it pulls in our local HD station very well with just rabbit ears.
I am considering buying the Polaroid 19" LCD / DVD Combo, but found this alert on the net about it having an analog tuner, and it will require a box after 09 to get digital signals. Is this also true with my 19" Polaroid I already have?
Also, I have found at least 2 different Model #'s of the Polaroid 19" LCD/DVD combo. Which one should I buy to get the true digital tuner?
I have found a model # FLM-1911
And a model # FXM-1911C ....And TV model 1911TLXB

Here's the notice I found on the FXM-1911C
Polaroid 19" LCD HDTV Monitor/DVD Combo (FXM1911C)

Consumer alert: This television receiver has only an analog broadcast tuner and will require a converter box after February 17, 2009, to receive over-the-air broadcasts with an antenna because of the Nation's transition to digital broadcasting. Analog-only TVs should continue to work as before with cable and satellite TV services, gaming consoles, VCRs, DVD players, and similar products. For more information, call the Federal Communications Commission at 1-888-225-5322 (TTY: 1-888-835-5322) or visit the Commission's digital television website at: www.dtv.gov.
I hope someone can help me here.

(This post was edited by LSeeD on Jun 10, 2007, 2:34 PM)

MOtvGuy
User

Jun 10, 2007, 7:57 PM

Post #2 of 2 (3091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LSeeD] Polaroid 19" LCD Question [In reply to] Can't Post

All TV's equipped with only an analog tuner will require a converter box if and when this changeover ever happens.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)