Technika LDC pixel problem could it be solarized?..please help

fairlo
New User

Sep 14, 2007, 8:56 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1571 views)
Shortcut
Technika LDC pixel problem could it be solarized?..please help Can't Post

Hi all
i have had my Technika LCD TV for 4 weeks now and today there seams to be a problem developing with the pixels. not in a specific area but all over the screen. It occurs mainly when there is a contrast between light and dark in the picture with the pixels in this region all being a different colour than the should be. Anyone with sky will know the tv guide screen. It has a blue and light blue background. On mine the pixels which should be light blue boardering the dark blue area go purple. If anyone has done any video editing it is like the picture has been run through a filter of some sort. It happens on Sky, DVD and my PS3. Does anyone have any ideas or am i looking at returing the TV?

Thanks in advance

ps i have read a thread by someone else that sounds like the problem i have could my problem be a solerized picture?

(This post was edited by fairlo on Sep 14, 2007, 9:13 PM)

techchris
Veteran

Sep 15, 2007, 9:21 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fairlo] Technika LDC pixel problem could it be solarized?..please help [In reply to] Can't Post

these are chinese or turkish imports so that effect may be normal on cheap LCD's.look at one in the salesroom where you bought it to compare.if its faulty just return it as I doubt there are any spares available to repair. BTW, solarized pictures usually show as a smudge of the wrong colour especially on skin colours or reds which will look greenish tinted or almost opaque

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)