Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
UE32H5500AK sudden vertical lines up to last 45mm of screen!

gordon123123
New User

Feb 27, 2020, 12:25 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3260 views)
Shortcut
UE32H5500AK sudden vertical lines up to last 45mm of screen! Can't Post

Hello All
I see this is a pretty common sort of problem on Samsung! but hear goes!
I have had this UE32H5500AK for 3 years ish and yesterday vertical lines appeared on right and side of screen quickly migrating to all screen, this is on from start and does not change other tan the lines change from purplish blueish to whitish where white bits like text are . I did the picture diagnostics and same on the test picture, all purple /tortoise lines , whiter on light parts of picture, seems very odd the lines stop 45 mm from top of screen where above that picture is good!
Samsung help line , no help
I have re seated the ribbon cables to T com board and the 2 ribbons both ends to the screen edge boards (name?)
I have taken a punt at changing the T-com Board but made no difference any better ideas please?
Was a nice tv wit lots of input ports compared with new Samsung's
Thank you in advance for any information / solutions to this Problem
Gordon

mrpoopiebhol
New User

May 16, 2020, 11:27 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gordon123123] UE32H5500AK sudden vertical lines up to last 45mm of screen! [In reply to] Can't Post

the lcd might have gone out, and degraded over time. or there might be a lcd video board. cant know what fixes it unless you swap parts out of it. buy the same tv and swap parts? or amazon it to use the parts to diagnose it then return the amazon tv after in working condition?

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)