Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Vizio VO47L and Extended Warranties

deltadart
New User

Jul 10, 2008, 10:35 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1532 views)
Shortcut
Vizio VO47L and Extended Warranties Can't Post

I have not had a good experiance getting warranty work done on my RCA 46" LCD. I'm hoping to get a total refund. I'm not very picky about televisions but after the fiasco with the RCA I do want to get a brand that's got a better reputation. Have been reading up on the Vizio brand and people seem to be pretty satisfied with them. I like the V047L model. What do you think of the Vizio LCD and how is there customer service? After my deal with RCA i'm going to buy an extended warranty. I know I can buy the warranty anywhere so is there a extended warranty out there that you like? Thanks for your input!

ivtech
New User

Jul 11, 2008, 11:19 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deltadart] Vizio VO47L and Extended Warranties [In reply to] Can't Post

As far as i know RCA is crap because made in china,i don't know about Vizio,one thing is that if don't buy extended warranty with this chinese crap you are in alot of trouble,extended warranty is a must.
You know what brand i would go for now is if my KV36HS500 will no longer can be repaired or due to a weak CRT, would be Sharp.besides sharp is going to supply the LCD panels to most of the Brands.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)