Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
ccfl lamp replacement sharp LC-52sb55u

minusthebear777
New User

May 4, 2019, 4:23 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2804 views)
Shortcut
ccfl lamp replacement sharp LC-52sb55u Can't Post

hi! i have a fairly straightforward albeit somewhat challenging issue. i was having a problem with my 52" sharp tv not powering on, at least not staying on. the power light at the bottom just blinks a single flash repeatedly maybe about once per second. after researching i discovered that means an issue with the back lights. so i disassembled it and accessed the backlight compartment to find that it wasn't running on leds, but a series of 22 46.5" ccfl bulbs arranged horizontally. so i plugged it in while is was disassembled and sure enough, all briefly lit up except for one. so now i've been scouring the internet trying to find anyone who sells this particular sized ccfl lamps. any info would be greatly appreciated. the dimensions are as follows: 1178mm x 4mm

arizanotlari
New User

May 4, 2019, 7:28 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minusthebear777] ccfl lamp replacement sharp LC-52sb55u [In reply to] Can't Post

if lamps or inverter board fault : TV working but backlights not working. you hear sound of the.

main or power board fault : TV goes protection mode and stby led blink.

backlight faults not effect main or power board.

jts1957
Veteran

May 5, 2019, 8:08 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minusthebear777] ccfl lamp replacement sharp LC-52sb55u [In reply to] Can't Post

https://www.ccflwarehouse.com/40.html

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)