Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
1st timer..

Ludacris
New User

Jan 1, 2006, 2:12 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1770 views)
Shortcut
1st timer.. Can't Post

Hi all just signed up tonight.... Happy new year to you all.........................

Well after Christmas I got sucked up in the Christmas sales.... I went out and bought a Plasma 42' Samsung PS-42D4S.

I have been wanting a Plasma for a while but of course the price held me back.. Although I couldn't afford a real Expensive one I bought this one.........

The problem is I got all my hopes up and now I am disappointed. The Pictures does not seem cleared and I am not sure how to describe it but it just seems fuzzy...

Is it just because I am use to a small screen or is this a common thing with Samsung... (Since doing abit of research it appears Samsung may not have been a good choice.)

marcva
New User

Jan 4, 2006, 6:31 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ludacris] 1st timer.. [In reply to] Can't Post

part of your picture quality may be the cable TV source you're using. Have you tried playing a DVD? If you have an EDTV, you might want to step up to DirecTV or Dish Network. If you have an HD bow, you may want to step up to HD programming. Realize that there is only a limited amount of programming on a dozen or two channels these days. If you're into sports or watch the major networks, (or Discovery) there's a growing library. Otherwise, the HD boxes might be said to be a bit ahead of their time.

On the bright side, try hooking up your gaming box or PC if you have a fast video card. Great gaming screen if you're into that...plus the TV programming will be here eventually.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)