Argos Goodmans GTV42P3 42in Plasma TV offer

Gatchers
New User

Dec 27, 2004, 2:32 PM

Post #1 of 7 (2806 views)
Shortcut
Argos Goodmans GTV42P3 42in Plasma TV offer Can't Post

Hi,

Are these any good? I'm finding it difficult to find a review of this model, or any other name it goes under.

Thanks!

JohnnyBoy
User

Dec 30, 2004, 4:40 PM

Post #2 of 7 (2704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gatchers] Argos Goodmans GTV42P3 42in Plasma TV offer [In reply to] Can't Post

Ordered mine online on Sunday. Just rang the number on the automated email I got when I ordered (which said up to 28 days). They said the earliest date is showing as Jan 10th, but I should ring next Thurs to see if this has changed. I also have had trouble finding any reviews. I'm also not exactly clear on the spec. If you look at Goddmans site (alba), it only mentions one tv, but searching has uncovered a couple of models, some with 2 scar some with 4, etc., but either way it seemed worth a gamble. I found the following link for the GTV42P2, which I'm hoping is similar to the GTV42P3, from argos. http://www.t3.co.uk/...;subsubsectionid=688.

So hopefully, it will be a grand well spent. Just need to find room for it now!!!

Gatchers
New User

Dec 30, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #3 of 7 (2698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JohnnyBoy] Argos Goodmans GTV42P3 42in Plasma TV offer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and the link. I ordered on Saturday night (I also thought it was worth the gamble) and was called on Monday afternoon, asking if a delivery on the morning of Wednesday January 5th was okay. Looks like they are selling these things pretty quickly...

I'll let you know what I find...

bigcol18
New User

Dec 30, 2004, 10:52 PM

Post #4 of 7 (2686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gatchers] Argos Goodmans GTV42P3 42in Plasma TV offer [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there so ur saying u ordered the tv on saturday 25th december at night and they phoned u on monday

Gatchers
New User

Dec 31, 2004, 12:00 AM

Post #5 of 7 (2676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bigcol18] Argos Goodmans GTV42P3 42in Plasma TV offer [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes...

I ordered on line. I was surprised they called me on a bank holiday (Monday).

And credit card companies really don't seem to like people making orders like that on Christmas day... one card just wouldn't let me do it even though I had the funds, another card did, and both of them called me almost immediately afterwards...

bigcol18
New User

Dec 31, 2004, 1:07 AM

Post #6 of 7 (2676 views)
Shortcut

very quick eh, website says 21days for delivery now

JohnnyBoy
User

Dec 31, 2004, 12:57 PM

Post #7 of 7 (2660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bigcol18] Argos Goodmans GTV42P3 42in Plasma TV offer [In reply to] Can't Post

They rang this morning. It's coming next Friday (7th). Let's hope it's as good for the price as one or two feedbacks are saying

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.17 s on (CGI/1.1)