Differences between TH-50PHW5B and TH-50PHD5BX

bond
New User

May 27, 2003, 9:33 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3203 views)
Shortcut
Differences between TH-50PHW5B and TH-50PHD5BX Can't Post

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knew what the differences between these two panasonic models are, I cannot find this information anywhere, sites either list one or the other and not both. Based on the 42" models the PHW model should be a lower resolution, but the specs on the different sites show them to be the same.

Thanks for any help, if not doesnt matter too much, I will just pop down to one of the panasonic shops and ask them on the weekend.

Thanks.

Matt_mjr
New User

May 27, 2003, 11:29 AM

Post #2 of 3 (3195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bond] Differences between TH-50PHW5B and TH-50PHD5BX [In reply to] Can't Post

Some of the models they list will be commercial models and home models, but other than that they are the exact same.

bond
New User

May 27, 2003, 1:47 PM

Post #3 of 3 (3193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Matt_mjr] Differences between TH-50PHW5B and TH-50PHD5BX [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the quick reply, I thought it might be, I had a look on the panasonic website again, and PHW wasnt listed in their plasma range, so I searched and it found it, as you said it appears that the only difference is corporate and not retail versions, as the description appeared to be geared more towards business on one, ie, would be ideal for presentations, ad boards etc. Also it appears to have a slightly different casing.

Thanks again

David

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)