F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Does anyone know a online company that repairs plasma TV circuit boards

IMCCNJ
New User

Oct 31, 2015, 6:29 PM

Post #1 of 2 (6406 views)
Shortcut
Does anyone know a online company that repairs plasma TV circuit boards Can't Post

Hello:
I was wondering if someone knows of a online company that provides diagnosis and repair of Panasonic Plasma TV circuit boards. I would like to ship out the circuit boards for repairs. I have Panasonic TH-50PC77U Plasma HDTV.

6 month ago, at times I noticed back of TV was getting more hot then usual (not sure if that’s normal for these tv’s)

About 2 months ago, TV randomly would repeat the same audio sound (would sound like a robot noise) for few seconds, I would turn the TV off, restart it and the sound would clear up

About 2 weeks ago, I started to notice picture and sound distortion. Sometimes I would notice colored Horizontal lines with areas of the picture on the screen distorted / scrambled on the screen intermittently, would clear up for a little while, then picture would get distorted again; Sometimes when I would switch the channel, the picture from the last channel I was watching would continue to show on the new channel (static image from previously seen channel or show that would clear up in few seconds. Turning the power off would resolve the issue. Also, at times, I would see the message on the top half of the screen that your cable signal is interrupted or disconnected, please contact your cable provider (the same message that I would usually get if my actual cable service was actually out of service).

Now, I lost all picture /video and audio completely.

I can turn TV on and turn TV off. The power comes on. I can access all the menu features. But no picture or audio.
I need to find out which circuit board I need to replace?

(This post was edited by IMCCNJ on Oct 31, 2015, 6:29 PM)

jts1957
Veteran

Oct 31, 2015, 8:39 PM

Post #2 of 2 (6382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [IMCCNJ] Does anyone know a online company that repairs plasma TV circuit boards [In reply to] Can't Post

Sounds like you're asking for two things -

Which board is it? &
Where can it be shipped for rework?

I can only find Operating manuals for TH-42/50PC77U
Chassis number? (for example: GPH11DU) might help.

I can access all the menu features. But no picture or audio.

So which Input is it on, and do you have a working source connected to THAT Input?
Any blinking of front panel LED(s)?

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)