Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Free 42" Plasma Panasonic TH-42PD50U

SB6114
New User

Oct 28, 2005, 9:16 PM

Post #1 of 1 (2152 views)
Shortcut
Free 42" Plasma Panasonic TH-42PD50U Can't Post

Is it really possible to get a free plasma tv??? well, a good free plasma tv??? I finally found a way and I am posting this to tell everyone here about it. I have read throught their terms and conditions and know someone that actually got a free iPod from this place. Follow this link for the offer and to read the terms yourself:

FREE Panasonic TH-42PD50U

As soon as the page loads it will ask you for an email address (Don't worry they will not spam you) and a password to create an account. After your account has been created, you can choose your free item and then all you have to do is complete one offer from a sponsoring advertiser on their list. When you have completed your offer, refer 10-20 friends (depending on the free gift) back to the website to fill out only one offer. No matter what gift you choose there is always a cash alternative. If you don't want the plasma they will mail you 1500 dollars! The sponsors pay this website to bring them customers, so they actually have the money and WILL buy you and ship to you a plasma or whatever free! There are a bunch of offers too, including dish and direct tv satallite offers, credit card offers, and some really cheap ones if you just want to sign up for something to get it out of the way. After your friends complete one offer for you, they are also elligable to recieve a gift by referring people to the website. Great way to get a free plasma and definately worth signing up for one thing! Here is a link to panasonic's website showing the stats on the tv:

TH-42PD50U

(This post was edited by SB6114 on Nov 1, 2005, 6:04 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)