Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Fujitsu Siemens MYRICA PQ42-1 was modual fault now havnt a clue

painner
New User

Aug 28, 2011, 4:36 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1315 views)
Shortcut
Fujitsu Siemens MYRICA PQ42-1 was modual fault now havnt a clue Can't Post

hi wonder if anyone can help trying to fix a Fujitsu Siemens MYRICA PQ42-1 tv as the picture kept on going fuzzy and breaking up. after a load of reasearch i thought i found the problem on the ysus board 6871qyh053bas people kept saying it sounds like the module( ic voltage regulator ipm ) .so i bought a new one ( the repair kit of ebay from canada as i could hear it ticking after the fault kicked in ( which was a few mins after it was turnt on ).when it arrived i solderd it in and the tv came on all worked good for 5 mins then it blow the 4a fast acting fuse next to it .so took board back out checked soldering but all good and then replaced board and fuse, this time it blow the fuse in the plug so changed that and now tv comes on but no picture any idears ???? dont like being beat many thanks tim

ps i can see that two capacitors look abit bloated ( C224 + C170 ) on psu board but not sure if could be that and dont want to spend no more money till i get told from a person that knows

jts1957
Veteran

Aug 28, 2011, 10:20 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [painner] Fujitsu Siemens MYRICA PQ42-1 was modual fault now havnt a clue [In reply to] Can't Post

Always replace "bloated" caps. Should be less than $10.00 for the pair.Cool

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)