Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
I need help!...please

mandwt
New User

Jan 19, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2048 views)
Shortcut
I need help!...please Can't Post

Hello, I am researching buying a new plasma HDTV capable TV. I am interested in Panasonic since everything I have read seems to think they have the best product? I see many models and am uncertain which one I really need. The model that all of the big retailers have (in 42") is the TH-42PX20U/P. This model has a built in NTSC tuner and speakers. There are other models on web sites that are not so specific for the consumer and do not provide the NTSC tuner or speakers (TH-42PHD6UY). MY thinking is I will always have a cable box which already is an NTSC tuner and I already have a surround sound system. I am a little unsure if I am out in left field with this way of thinking? If I purchased the TH-42PHD6UY would I need anything other than my cable box and existing speakers? Would I be upset down the road? There is about a 2000 dollar difference in the 2 prices. ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Nalimar
New User

Aug 31, 2005, 5:38 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mandwt] I need help!...please [In reply to] Can't Post

Drop me a line at nalimar-inc@comcast.net. I might can get you exactly what your looking for and save you at least 30% at the same time.

Robroy
User

Aug 31, 2005, 6:33 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nalimar] I need help!...please [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't listen to Nalimar, he is probably just trying to make a dime off you. I highly recommend this model:

http://reviews.cnet.com/...6482_7-31227415.html

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)