Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Pioneer 151FD KURO vs. Panasonic TCP50VT25

ChronicPoon
New User

Dec 9, 2010, 5:08 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1043 views)
Shortcut
Pioneer 151FD KURO vs. Panasonic TCP50VT25 Can't Post

Pioneer PRO 151FD - 60" Elite KURO vs. Panasonic Viera TCP50VT25 50" 3D 1080p 600Hz Which one and why?:what: the panny is for $1,700 brand new with a pair of glasses and the pioneer is 2,000 used. i really like the 3d. i don't care if anyone thinks its a gimmick. i think it can be at times, but it can be used correctly and draw you into a film. so when it becomes more available and directors that don't just use it as a gimmick but to immerse the audience; magic starts to happen.. that's what entertainment is all about right, immersing the audience and showing them how you want it to be seen, depth and all? plus when auto stereoscopic starts dropping in price 3d will be the future. on the flip side of all this 3d talk i have herd that both t.v's produce outstanding 2d images and blacks yada yada... i should probably say that im going to be using the t.v. for all types of media. Blue Ray, Video Games, possibly hooking up a computer to it, DVR. so please people. could you be so kind and give me your input and why? maybe some specs, key reasons to buy. if its a good deal? thank you so much.:D ChonicPoon

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)