Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Pioneer plasma issues - any thoughts?

imtheant
New User

Sep 19, 2005, 12:48 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1742 views)
Shortcut
Pioneer plasma issues - any thoughts? Can't Post

I'm now on my second Pioneer PDP 4350, and I must day I'm not 100% super impressed with the picture. The true HD channels are very good, but MAN are the analog and other local "HD" lousy! I get a very grainy picture, and even some pixilization and ghosting on all channels. I'm using Comcast HD box, and have tried component cables and HDMI and both seem to look the same. Anyone else having simliar issues or know of any ways/settings to clean up the picture a bit?

denonjapan
Veteran

Sep 19, 2005, 1:24 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [imtheant] Pioneer plasma issues - any thoughts? [In reply to] Can't Post

Over and over again!. Your DISPLAY RESOLUTIONs is too high downconverting low resoluted (analog) materials. 853 x 480 is at best tested resolutions U.S. standard to handle current HD Broadcast and ENHANCED DEFINITION (from an ANALOG materials). It will be everybody's issues and YES HD MATERIALS in U.S. still in the lousy stage/ will be 10 years ahead before HDMI inputs will be FULLY usable to U.S. / Then HD Plasma WOULD BE RECOMMENDED.

"HOPE THIS INFO HELPS TO THOSE HIGH DEFINITED CONFUSED INDIVIDUALS"

Aint nothing wrong with your display!

Let me cite you an example: "You wouldn't dare inviting Prince Charles and threat him to MC DONALD's are you?.>>>>>>that's what's your PIONEER HD PLASMA is acting at you!.......... You can use your gold plated silverware along with silver linings china dishes, if all you serve is " MC & CHEESE". why didn't you settle with PAPER PLATES?....Get the picture?

denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)