Plasma Tv Reviews

plasmatvols
New User

Apr 18, 2012, 2:15 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2022 views)
Shortcut
Plasma Tv Reviews Can't Post

http://www.allplasmareviews.com/

A Plasma TV is simply a different way of diplaying a TV picture. There are several types of picture display mechanisms on the market today including plasma, LCD and LED. Each has a different technology behind delivering the actual picture to the screen. This allows for slightly different picture displays, as a natural by-product of a different display format.

This article will focus on what specifically plasma TV is, how it works and what the results are.

First of we will look at how exactly plasma television work, in producing a picture that is. Plasma television relies on tiny gas cells to produce its picture. These gas cells are basically sandwiched between two panes of glass. Each individual gas cell reacts to act like a small fluorescent tube. This is done by the emission of ultraviolet light which is then struck through red, green and blue patches or spots on the screen. The resulting effect is that these spots glow, to build up the overall picture that the viewer sees.

okidoqui
User

Oct 31, 2012, 9:41 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [plasmatvols] Plasma Tv Reviews [In reply to] Can't Post

There are many great benefits of Plasma TV, such as: Better contrast ratio, better ability to render deep blacks, more color depth, better motion tracking and more.
Plasma or LCD

plasma-man
New User

Sep 27, 2013, 8:45 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [plasmatvols] Plasma Tv Reviews [In reply to] Can't Post

I've found this review on the new Panasonic TC-P60ZT60
I've ordered mine now, can't wait. I checked in the shop and the blacks were just incredible. http://www.squidoo.com/TC-P60ZT60-review

(This post was edited by plasma-man on Sep 27, 2013, 8:46 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)