Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Samsung Y Buffer Boards

Dalinkwent
New User

Aug 22, 2013, 6:11 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2051 views)
Shortcut
Samsung Y Buffer Boards Can't Post

This is my first post to this forum, so before I get started I would just like to say hi to everyone, and thank you in advance for any and all help I get.

Okay so I have a Samsung HPT5044X/XAA that was given to me by a relative. The problem with the TV is there was sound but no picture, so I did some research and found on that it may be the Y Sustain board. I replaced the Y SUS board and in that process noticed that the top Y Buffer Board had a severely burned out chip

[URL=http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/Dalinkwent726/media/20130821_230731_zps1f32bab0.jpg.html]

So I saw on Youtube that if you take out the top Buffer Board the bottom Board might be able to give some sort of image on the bottom of the TV. I hope I explained that correctly. My problem is that when I remove the Top Board the TV still has no picture. So I'm wondering does that mean the my problem is the Top Board? Or something else? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

(This post was edited by Dalinkwent on Aug 22, 2013, 6:13 AM)

guesswhooo
New User

Sep 28, 2013, 1:00 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dalinkwent] Samsung Y Buffer Boards [In reply to] Can't Post

The display panel must promptly be recharged after replacement of the buffer circuits.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)