Tv missing a section - not blacked out

Borjawil
New User

Feb 10, 2022, 8:50 PM

Post #1 of 1 (3212 views)
Shortcut
Tv missing a section - not blacked out Can't Post

Pioneer pdp-5071pu

It has been about a year or so since I've messed with it, but I'll try to include as much accurate info as I can.

Currently the tv turns on fine and works as it should. However, the screen is missing a section. I believe there are 4 sections, because from one side of the tv to the middle looks normal, then the second half is only showing one section to cover the entire half. Basically if you were to fold a piece of paper so there are 4 creases making sections, then fold last section over the 3rd one
And expand it to make it the size of two sections.

I got this tv with a light flashing issue. Turn on the TV, and the illumination lights would strobe and then eventually stop. The issue itself eventually figured itself out for some time until several LED strips went out.

The strips were replaced. Tv lit up again. Now I can't remember but I may have replaced the board the lights connect to. Based on my orders in eBay, I have replaced the Y-main board, power board, and sub drive board.

I believe the boards replaced were to test/diagnose the flickering issue, which I believe the power board fixed. Again not 100% on that.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)